Lawyer – Partner.
Patrick Seutin graduated from the University of Liège with a master’s degree in law in 1975. Since 1990 he’s a certified fiscal expert through the l’Ecole supérieure des sciences fiscales (ICHEC).
On a professional level, Patrick Seutin registered as an intern at the Bar Association of Liège, where he was admitted as a lawyer in 1982. During his internship he worked at the law firm Gambrell & Russel in Atlanta, Georgia in the United States.
In 1991 he began lecturing in fiscal lax at the Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC) in Liège, later known as the HEC-ULg. Patrick Seutin is also affiliated with the Tax Institute of the University of Liège.
- Master of Laws – Liège University
- Degree in Tax Law – ICHEC
- Courses in Tax Law at the Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Liège
- Courses in Tax Law at the HEC-ULg business school
- Lecturer at the Tax Institute of Liège University